The Kennewick Window Replacement Specialists
Are your current windows old and cracking around the seals? Is it hard to open them when trying to get some fresh air in the home? If you answered yes to those questions, then you’re going to need replacement windows from Able Repair & Remodeling.
For over 20 years we’ve been putting new windows in homes all across the area. We want to install yours before the winter hits this year because when the cold gets into your home, your energy bills are going to spiral out of control.
Enhance the look of your home with brand new windows. There are many options for windows in your home. Some common windows are:
- Casement – A casement window is one in which is attached to more than one hinge. They are defined as being hinged at the sides. They can be paired but are often singular where they are combined through a frame.
- Double hung – Double hung windows differ a lot from single. Double hung windows are easy to clean as the operable sash can be manipulated for ease. Ventilation is simple as the sash opens on the upper & lower parts.
How can Kennewick windows save you money?
Windows are always the key to the home. They are said to be the eyes of a home so wouldn’t you do something about your eyes if they were going bad? Replacing your windows is like buying new specs for your eyes.
Here are two ways in which you can save money through replacing your old windows:
- Tax credits – Getting a federal tax credit is like getting a Christmas present early. Some homeowners have gotten as much as 10% of the purchase price that were capped at $5,000.
- Energy savings – New windows are more efficient than old older ones. Replacing your older windows will save you anywhere from 10-15% on your utility bills.
Cost of new windows
The cost of new windows for the home will vary depending on a few factors. No two windows are alike, but there are standard sixe windows and there are custom windows. Obviously custom windows would cost more to replace.
The price range to replace windows ranges from $189 – $700. Those estimates are per window and does not include labor. The crew at Able Repair & Remodeling will replace your windows and discard of them for you so that you don’t have to worry about the cleanup.
For unbeatable replacement windows and exceptional installations, call Able Repair & Remodeling. Your home deserves the best as we only carry quality windows at affordable prices. You’ll enjoy the function and looks of your windows!
- Home Water Damage Repair in Kennewick
Water damage within your home can be serious or minor. If you have had more than an inch of flooding we would consider that minor flooding. If you have had 6 inches or more of water that has flooded an area, we would consider that very serious. This article is to help you know what...Read More
- Replacing Molding and Trim in Kennewick
You don’t have to tear down walls or uproot your house just to give a room a new look. Thankfully, you can radically alter your decor simply by changing your molding and trim. Along with a splash of new paint and new window treatments, molding replacements are the easiest way to add definition and style...Read More