Roofing Repairs and Replacements in Kennewick
For quality roofing call Able Repair & Remodeling. We do installations and repairs to make your home’s lid more protective. Our replacements take place all the time as we’re the roofers who are skilled and always ready to get the job done right!
Your next big project is important to us! Whether you are in need of preventive maintenance, leak repairs or a complete re-roof,Able Repair & Remodeling, is the one to call for prompt, high-quality handyman services.
Kennewick Roofing Repairs
Leaks happen and when they get bad, they can ruin your attic. If your attic becomes affected from a leak, then call in the experts. We can treat that leak and make a better secured dome for your home. Don’t let that leak continue, it’s only going to get worse.
Valleys are another area in which can become damaged and not noticed until too late. The valleys act like small river valleys as they filter rain water off your home. When it can’t do that, it’s time to call the professional roofers from Able Repair & Remodeling.
Your chimney is yet another area which needs repaired because if it’s not functional, lots of problems can arise. They are danger zones sitting on top of your dome can present imminent danger if not taken care of.
The problem with older roofs is they start to deteriorate. In order to have a more efficient one, you’re going to need a replacement and who better to do the replacement other than Able Repair & Remodeling. The following are types of available shingles:
- Asphalt – A very common shingle, asphalt. Asphalt shingles are defined as being covered with granules of crushed minerals. That’s the reason they don’t tear, but are prone to curling over a period of time.
- Composition – Constructed of both fiberglass and asphalt, composition shingles are a popular choice amongst homeowners. They are very inexpensive and can be installed at your convenience by Able Repair & Remodeling.
- Cedar – For the more rustic look, go with cedar shingles. Cedar is rot-resistant and knot-free. They can last up to 50 years of taken care of properly.
- Fiberglass – Similar to asphalt, fiberglass shingles are an inexpensive way to spruce up your roof. They don’t curl as easily as asphalt, but they do tear.
- Slate – Slate is always a good material to have on top of your dome. It’s very strong and can last a very long time. The only downfall is they tend to be very pricy and requires professional handling.
No matter what type of roofing problem your ‘re having, Able Repair & Remodeling can ensure that it will be repaired or replaced immediately because we always want your home to be in tip-top shape.
- Kennewick Water Damage Repair Services
Water damage or water flooding can result from a variety of sources. There could be really bad weather or there could be a broken pipeline. In some cases, even a cracked foundation will result in Kennewick water damage. The first thing to do when there is damage is to make sure that the source of...Read More
- Is New Kennewick Flooring Part of Your Remodeling Plan?
Whether you are remodeling or building an addition to your home, you will probably be making some decisions about new Kennewick flooring. In fact, your entire home improvement project might be installing new flooring in some part of your house. Though it is much easier to just replace worn floor coverings with new versions of...Read More