Professional Molding and Trim Installation for Your Kennewick Home
Your home needs to be taken care of. That means that the carpentry has to be kept up with just as well as the molding & trim. Call Able Repair & Remodeling as we’re the experts when it comes to carpentry jobs. We’ll get your home to look the way you’ll love it once again.
Crown molding is a sculptured trim molding that is applied to the walls of your home where they meet the ceiling. For hundreds of years, the use of decorative molding has been a constant trend in the building and restoration of homes, especially in the Victorian era.
Start with custom decorative trim if you are interested in updating and upgrading your home or even a room. There are lots of great options that are able to spruce up your living area and dazzle your friends. Here are some of those options:
Kennewick trim can be anything that you use to give your home a finished look. This finished look will take your home straight from ordinary to extraordinary in no time at all. Here are some options for trim that you might enjoy:
- Wall paneling – Back in the day, wall paneling was used to cover the entire area. Today many things are different as it is still used, but called wainscoating. Wainscoating is paneling that covers from the floor to about 1/3 to 2/3 of the wall.
- Door trim – One of the oldest types of molding that’s still used in carpentry jobs today. Gaps form around the edges of doors that are installed. In order to cover them, they are going to require good molding.
- Window trim – Windows are the same as doors. Once installed, they have gaps that make them look unsightly and not properly insulated. Molding will do the trick each and every time. It will make your windows look better and airtight.
- Chair rail – This type of molding goes all the way around the room. It was initially used to prevent damages caused by rocking chairs being banged against walls.
- Ceiling molding – This is where both the ceiling and the wall meets. It serves no other function except looks as it can be added to any room in the home. This type has also been known as crown molding.
Custom trim jobs can only be done by the pros at Able Repair & Remodeling. We’ll make sure that your rooms are decorated exactly the way you want them at a price you can afford on your budget. Call us today and let our experienced carpenters survey your walls & ceiling for molding & trim services.
- Why Kennewick Custom Sheds Are the Best
If you are looking into purchasing an outdoor storage shed, you may be feeling a little overwhelmed by all the choices on the market today. Perhaps you’ve seen the ready made sheds at your local home and garden store, but have you considered a custom made shed? In this article we will discuss differences between...Read More
- Home Water Damage Repair in Kennewick
Water damage within your home can be serious or minor. If you have had more than an inch of flooding we would consider that minor flooding. If you have had 6 inches or more of water that has flooded an area, we would consider that very serious. This article is to help you know what...Read More