Garage Finishing and Remodeling Services in Kennewick
Do you need a place to work on your classic car or just a place to hang all your tools? Well you’re in luck as Able Repair & Remodeling does garage finishing. Your garage is an open space that’s normally attached to the home where there is lots of unused space.
Most homeowners believe in the functionality of garages. A garage can be a parking area for vehicles besides a place for storage for gardening tools and equipment. Garages can also serve as a workshop or a workroom for a particular messy hobby such as:
Maybe your mother-in law is coming for a semi long-term visit and you don’t have the space to house her. The garage would make a great smaller apartment for her. There is lots that you can do with your Kennewick garage.
Garages can also be a great addition as your kid’s playroom or your teenage son’s band practice room. Your garage can also be used as a place of storage for most of the heavy and bulky things at home which we do not need every day.
A garage can accumulate a lot of items over a period of time. It can also depreciate, and deteriorate due to constant use or wear and tear. And because of the fact that garages are mostly one house room that guests do not usually go to, most homeowners take their garages for granted.
When you want to update and remodel your garage, call our remodeling professionals at 509-454-2357 and let us transform it into an exceptional living space for your family to use. Make it into a functional and usable space.
The advantages of a garage remodel surely outweigh any cons. Take a look at the pros and see why more homeowners are converting their garages:
- Creates livable space – Whether you know this or not, your living space can be expanded out to your garage. This will help accommodate overnight visitors and long term visitors such as family members.
- Improves energy efficiency – No too many garages are insulated. Although you’re not heating nor cooling the garage, the weather can affect it. A remodel will definitely add insulation to the walls and ceiling areas.
- Cost saving – You don’t need much to have an efficient garage. Think of how you want to use the space for. You may only need more shelving units accompanied by insulation for a cost-saving remodel.
The purpose of garage finishing is to deliver a whole new appearance to that area and create some type of usefulness for it. Call Able Repair & Remodeling today and let us assist you through the process.
- Remodeling A Garage To A Room in Kennewick
Remodeling a Kennewick garage to a room is often a cost-effective way to add living space to your home. 1. Because the foundation, roof and exterior walls are already built, you will not incur these costs. 2. You will be able to remodel the area with little disruption to the rest of your home. 3....Read More
- Tiling Your Walls and Floors in Kennewick
If you want to tile either your walls or floors there is a remarkable variety of tiling options available to choose from these days. Kennewick tiles can look good in any room of the house but are particularly popular for decorating kitchens and bathrooms. They provide a protective wall surface for a room like a...Read More