Kennewick Counter Top Installation and Replacement
Do you need a new counter top for the kitchen or possibly the bathroom? If you do, call Able Repair & Remodeling. We can replace your old one with a new and more improved one. Your surface is going to look a lot more appealing to family members.
Trading your dull counterspace for their more interesting counterparts will give your kitchen or bathroom area the breath of fresh air that it needs. You would find a lot of counter options that you may use for your purpose, all of which made form high quality materials.
There are lots of options for counters in the bathroom or kitchen. The following are examples of the types we can install:
- Granite – Granite is one of the most sought after minerals. No two are alike as they have the appearance of none others. They are great for both kitchens and baths. Granite ranges in color options such as black to brown.
- Concrete – Over the past few years, stone has become a popular choice. It’s very durable and dependable. There are lots of choices for stone such as soap and slate. Don’t buy into the misconception that stone cannot be replaced if chipped. There are many positive attributes to it.
- Quartz – Quartz ranges in price from $20 for a base level up to $200 per square foot. It can make your rooms highlighted. They are easy to care for as well which makes them popular sellers.
Not all Kennewick granite installations are made the same. While granite is a natural stone and therefore quality remains consistent, the fabrication and installation of the granite is what makes the whole difference. Our professional counter top installers can help you select the best counter option for your home and install it correctly and efficiently.
Your bathroom is one room in the home that sees more traffic, daily, than any other room. It’s said that the toilet alone gets flushed at least six times a day. When you walk into your bathroom don’t you want to be excited instead or let down?
Here are some ways in which to pick out a good counter type for the bathroom:
- Make a budget
- Weigh pros & cons
- Custom or prefabricated?
- Coordinate with décor?
- Organize color options
Here are ways in which to pick out a good counter type for the kitchen:
- Match up with your appliances
- Stick with basic colors so you can add on
- Coordinate flooring with counter space
- Decide on a durable stone type
There are lots of ways to get the counter top type that you’re seeking. Call Able Repair & Remodeling for more ideas and ways in which we can get your bathroom and kitchen looking the way you want.
- Kennewick Window and Door Replacements Can Benefit Your Home in More Ways Than One
Replacing your old Kennewick doors can also help your home become more energy-efficient. The majority of window and door manufacturers today are using new technology in their production in an attempt to help you keep the climatic effects of the elements outside where they belong. You can also increase the overall safety of your home...Read More
- Replacing Molding and Trim in Kennewick
You don’t have to tear down walls or uproot your house just to give a room a new look. Thankfully, you can radically alter your decor simply by changing your molding and trim. Along with a splash of new paint and new window treatments, molding replacements are the easiest way to add definition and style...Read More